Collateral Damage

There is a lot of collateral damage in the world today. You can do searches on Google and find a handful examples or maybe more of the major efforts being undertaken by the United States to help the children who were accidentally injured. We hear about them in the media, and then we forget. Ever wonder what happened to napalm girl?
Napalm Girl
I did. I looked her up and found that there is a book about her (Read More Here). I found something else very interesting. I found her voice talking about what she believes in on NPR. Listen to her here, or find her on my Links page. You may learn a thing or two.

2 thoughts on “Collateral Damage

1. Dan, It has been a while since I heard about this young woman. I learned several years ago that she had lived and wrote a book. I too have not read it, and even today I don’t have time to visit your suggested site, but if I can figure out how to save it I would like to be able to. Unfortunately this is a good history lesson as well as thoughts on culture, social and what about the Golden Rule?

I just was able to get to my blogsite through blackboard, but don’t know how to write another blog, so I decieded to visit other sites.

Thanks for todays visit. I must get back to work, oops this is my work now, right?

Peggy

2. Peggy,

Thanks for the comment. One of the links above takes you to the site about her book. the other link takes you to an audio file of an essay she wrote about forgiveness.

Thanks for your comment